The Living Treasures Program was created for donors to honor friends, relatives and community members who are valued and make a difference in a variety of ways. Your gift to the Living Treasures Program in the name of a specific person will support the work of local nonprofits, and will help build a better future for the Seward and Moose Pass communities. With a minimum donation of $50.00, you can recognize someone as a Living Treasure.
Individuals named as Living Treasures will be noted in the Seward Community Foundation’s web pages, newsletters and on SCF’s Facebook page. Each also will receive a special card to let them know you consider them a treasure.
To make your donation honoring a Living Treasure, please indicate the person’s name on your check, or in “Additional Instructions” when applying online. Find out how to donate to the Seward Community Foundation here.
2017 Living Treasures
- ♥ Charlie and Hannah Chestnut, by Diane Kaplan and Mel Sather
- ♥ Tom and Mary Tougas, by Chip and Teri Arnold
2016 Living Treasures
- ♥ Tom and Nancy Osborne, by Jim and Kathy Fredrickson
- ♥ Dorothy Urbach, by Clara Glotfelty
- ♥ Dorothy Urbach, by Marianna Keil
- ♥ Dorothy Urbach, by Joe and Diane Owens
- ♥ Dorothy Urbach, by Margaret Urbach Sjovold
- ♥ Dorothy Urbach, by Rasmuson Foundation
- ♥ Margaret Anderson, by Edward Hardwick
Photo Credit: Ricardo J. Lopez