Helping the Seward Community Foundation helps make our area stronger. There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you. Very basically, you can:
- Give to the Seward Community Foundation Fund in support of community needs as determined by our board.
- Give to one of the other funds mentioned on the funds page that benefits a specific area nonprofit.
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals.
You can give cash, appreciated stocks, property or life insurance, or life-income gifts. To give cash, you can:
- Donate online
- Mail a donation to us at this address. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate:
Seward Community Foundation
PO Box 933
Seward, Alaska 99664
- Contact ACF directly to create a named fund.