Pick.Click.Give. allows Alaskans to donate a portion of their Permanent Fund Dividend to causes they care about statewide.
While applying for their PFD online, Alaskans can choose to Pick.Click.Give. in increments of $25. All donations are tax deductible and donors will receive tax documentation from the State once their donations have been processed. Permanent Fund Dividend applications are available from January 1 to March 31, though Alaskans may choose to add or adjust their pledges online through August 31.
Local organizations that participate in the Click.Pick.Give program are:
- ♦ Alaska Health Fair
- ♦ Alaska Marine Conservation Council
- ♦ Alaska SeaLife Center
- ♦ Boys and Girls Club of the Kenai Peninsula
- ♦ Independent Living Center or ILC
- ♦ Providence Alaska Foundation
- ♦ Resurrection Bay Conservation Alliance
- ♦ SeaView Community Services
- ♦ Seward Arts Council
- ♦ Seward Community Foundation ACF
- ♦ Seward He Will Provide Food Pantry
- ♦ Seward Senior Center
- ♦ SOS Pets Seward