The Seward Community Foundation formed in 2008 as an Affiliate of The Alaska Community Foundation. Since our inception, we have focused on growing the Seward Community Foundation Fund – an unrestricted, permanently endowed fund, that allows the most flexibility to determine how best to meet current and future community needs. The funds listed below are advised upon by the Seward Community Foundation advisory board.
- Seward Community Foundation Unrestricted
- Seward Community Foundation Operating Endowment
- City of Seward Unrestricted Fund
- Dieter Family Endowment Fund for the Prevention of Domestic Violence and Teen Suicide
- Frank Dieckgraeff Memorial Fund for Seward Seniors
- Kaanta Community Fund for the Beautification of Seward
- Larson Family Fund of the Seward Community Foundation
- Margaret A. Anderson Fund of the Seward Community Foundation
- Paul C. Rupple Fund of The Seward Community Foundation
- Seward Wellness Fund
In addition to the funds of the Seward Community Foundation, there are individuals, families and organizations on the Peninsula that have opened their own separate funds with The Alaska Community Foundation. The organizations and individuals listed below have a shared commitment to strengthen our community and achieve their own philanthropic goals through ACF. We are proud to support their commitment to local philanthropy in our community.